Author Topic: BUG: Face wrongly placed or missing when exporting a scene with objects  (Read 1114 times)

pkorzeniewski

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
I found this in 1.2.5 - in the example below, when I've exported the scene with 2 objects and imported it into another program, one face is wrongly placed, other time (with other scene) one face was missing after importing.


Alex

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 327
Which program are you importing it into?
Can you provide the crocotile/obj/mtl files for me to check out?

pkorzeniewski

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
I've imported it into Coppercube, but I've also tried Milkshape3D with the same effect. This happens also for scenes with only one object - actually I think it affects always the last created object. Setting "merge vertices" or "export all textures" doesn't have an effect.

crocotile/obj/mtl in attachment (a bit different scene than in screens because I haven't saved crocotile for the previous one)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:11:29 AM by pkorzeniewski »

Alex

  • Administrator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 327
Alright, thanks for the info/files.
The issue is if the scene consists of only objects, it will not position the first tile in the first object correctly. I've fixed the problem, and will upload a new version soon(1.2.4b). I won't be able to upload a mac version until sometime monday when I get access to the mac.
I'm not sure why I didn't notice this issue earlier- thanks for reporting the issue!