Author Topic: BUG: Face wrongly placed or missing when exporting a scene with objects  (Read 1114 times)

pkorzeniewski

I found this in 1.2.5 - in the example below, when I've exported the scene with 2 objects and imported it into another program, one face is wrongly placed, other time (with other scene) one face was missing after importing.

Alex

• Administrator
Which program are you importing it into?
Can you provide the crocotile/obj/mtl files for me to check out?

pkorzeniewski

I've imported it into Coppercube, but I've also tried Milkshape3D with the same effect. This happens also for scenes with only one object - actually I think it affects always the last created object. Setting "merge vertices" or "export all textures" doesn't have an effect.

crocotile/obj/mtl in attachment (a bit different scene than in screens because I haven't saved crocotile for the previous one)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 11:11:29 AM by pkorzeniewski »

Alex

• Administrator
Alright, thanks for the info/files.
The issue is if the scene consists of only objects, it will not position the first tile in the first object correctly. I've fixed the problem, and will upload a new version soon(1.2.4b). I won't be able to upload a mac version until sometime monday when I get access to the mac.
I'm not sure why I didn't notice this issue earlier- thanks for reporting the issue!