Author Topic: BUG: Unsaved Object  (Read 1139 times)

Polyducks

• Polyducks Website
BUG: Unsaved Object
« on: January 01, 2016, 11:24:06 AM »
Hi Alex!

Thanks so much for your help already over Twitter. I really appreciate it.

I think I've found a bug where, when saving, objects seem to disappear. I've grouped a bunch of polygons into objects to keep my model neater and make it easier to move parts around - and when I've saved it, it seems those objects weren't saved with the rest of the model.

Have I done something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thanks!
-Ben

EDIT: I've loaded up another model where the objects load fine. If you want I can email you the model file(s).

Alex

• Administrator
Re: BUG: Unsaved Object
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2016, 04:10:13 PM »
Hi Polyducks,
Yes, if you can email me the files so that I can check them myself that would be helpful.
When you save it, what type of file are you saving? Are you trying to export an .obj? and the obj doesn't export the entire model?
The more information you can give me the better it will be for me to find the issue.

Alex

• Administrator
Re: BUG: Unsaved Object
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 06:45:43 AM »
Seems this is a bug- rjt reported similar issue: http://c3d.xyz/index.php?topic=70.0
I've uploaded a new windows version you can download on itch.io (1.2.0b), which should fix this issue and allow you to load everything.
Let me know if it fixes the issue for you and allows you to load the file completely. Sorry about the issue!