Author Topic: Known Issues/Bugs  (Read 1928 times)

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Known Issues/Bugs
« on: May 31, 2015, 06:29:40 PM »
This thread will contain presently known issues/bugs, and related information.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Known Issues/Bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 06:32:02 PM »
Prior to version 1.0.15, exporting rounds each vertex to the current rounding setting.
This results in exported models possibly having their vertices incorrectly positioned. In version 1.0.15, this will be fixed.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 04:52:46 AM »
prior to v1.0.18 if a rotation to geometry was made, it is possible the undo/redo of this rotation would be inaccurate if the camera angle was different from the angle when the rotation was originally made.
This will be fixed in v1.0.18

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 02:45:44 AM »
In version 1.1.0 and previous versions, there is an issue related to undoing/redoing a copy/paste after undo/redoing the loading of a new tileset image.
If you load a new tileset image, use those tiles in the scene. Then if you copy/paste those tiles. If you undo back until you undo the tileset loading, when you try to redo the paste, it will attempt to use the wrong tileset, and thus an error will occur.
This will be fixed in the next available update!
The next update will also include the ability to use object prefabs.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
There is an issue when redoing a 'Remove Tileset' action. When this is done, all other redo states are cleared.
I will be fixing for the next version.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 10:25:10 PM »
There is an issue with the Crosshair arrows. Under certain circumstances, the selection won't be moved in the correct direction. Also objects currently can't be moved using the crosshair arrows. I am working on fixing this.

Also, there is a bug if you hold Ctrl and then press any letter key that isn't part of a keybinding that uses Ctrl. It stops the camera from being moved, and selections cant be moved either. I will be working on fixing this too. One way to get it unstuck is to right-click the scene to bring up the context menu, and then things will work again afterwards.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 10:26:47 PM by Alex »

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 12:48:25 AM »
New version 1.2.3 has been released with fixes for the mentioned bugs/etc!

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2016, 03:00:55 AM »
Just so people are aware, there's a bug with the update notification- apparently it caches the version, so if a new update is available it probably won't notify you. This will be fixed in the next version 1.2.7
This is the first time a new version had been released since the notification feature was implemented (v1.2.5), so I'm just now becoming aware of the cache issue.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 07:28:10 PM »
After some testing, I noticed that moving stuff with Crosshair Arrows may not undo correctly if multiple movements are made in succession- I''ll be working on fixing this.

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2016, 01:18:08 AM »
Alright, I figured out what the issue was with the crosshair arrow dragging mentioned in previous post. It was difficult to diagnose the problem, but it will be fixed in v1.2.7