Author Topic: REQUEST: Better tile editing  (Read 944 times)

zCore

• View Profile
REQUEST: Better tile editing
« on: February 26, 2017, 05:54:38 PM »
When you want to move the vertices of a tile its often really annoying when there are other tiles around it.
maybe you could improove that with doing that you can only edit the vertices of the selected face and maybe even add that with multiple faces
so if you have two faces side by side and you move the vertices between the both faces both vertices will be changed

will change to:

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: REQUEST: Better tile editing
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 04:10:40 AM »
if you change the camera selection mode, you can set it to select all the vertices where you click. That way it can move all vertices that are overlapping. Does that help?

zCore

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 08:02:49 AM »
But the problem is when i want to modify only one specific vetex an modify like the uv coordinates normally i need to get then the other vertices out of the way and then put them back. Thats really time consuming and annoying

Alex

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 02:36:12 PM »
If you select the faces, and then enter active selection mode (pressing enter or clicking middle mouse button), it will allow you to only edit what is currently selected (the green highlighted tiles)

zCore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 06:11:30 PM »
thanks for the middle mouse button tip. some stuff is just to hidden in your program.
you should update your guide :)

finally i can fix my round object
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 06:17:12 PM by zCore »