Author Topic: Activation code didn't arrive  (Read 1448 times)

kaivris

Activation code didn't arrive
« on: November 03, 2016, 12:06:45 AM »
I saw someone else had a problem with this: Didn't receive an activation code for Crocotile3D. Came on here for support, and didn't get an activation email for the forums until I changed to a gmail account. I've checked my junk folder and such, and waited ~24 hours, nothing yet.
I have a screenshot of my paypal payment if proof is necessary :)

My email entered was **removed** under the name Kai Banks, thanks!

Edit: Just realized I should probably use a different email this time. I have a gmail at **removed**
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 01:23:34 AM by Alex »

Alex

• Administrator
Re: Activation code didn't arrive
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 01:22:53 AM »
Thanks for letting me know, I've sent your key to your gmail email.
There were issues with microsoft's spam filters preventing emails reaching outlook/hotmail/live accounts. They've been working on the issue to solve it. For most people it will work now, but I guess there may be others who still are affected. If anyone else runs into this, just let me know and I will send you your key.

werememe

key didn't arrive
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 03:04:48 PM »
I had to make an gmail to post here, as apparently I've got hit with the "things hate microsoft addresses" thing as well.

I bought Crocotile 3D as **email removed** (I can forward the paypal receipt email; I used an card not linked to my paypal account).

The key hasn't sent, and I'm feeling a little anxious and concerned, because I really wanted to start fiddling around in Crocotile, as it seems super fun and neat.

It'd be great if i could get the key resent or something, if that's not too much trouble! Apologies in advance.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 04:36:02 PM by Alex »

Alex

• Administrator
Re: key didn't arrive
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 04:35:36 PM »
Okay, I have resent your key from a different email. Sorry about the issue/delay!

Nikryan

Haven't received a code.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2016, 03:47:34 PM »
Hello,

I bought a code under the email of "**removed**" and didn't receive my code. Would there be anyway to have someone send another email?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 04:15:04 PM by Alex »

Alex

• Administrator
Re: Haven't received a code.
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 04:14:40 PM »
Sorry about that. I sent you the key using my hotmail email, so it should be received now. Microsoft is working on delisting the webhost from their spam filters, but it seems to be taking longer than they said it would.

Nikryan

Re: Haven't received a code.
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »
Thank you!    :D

Hellogoodbye2

I did not receive registration code
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2016, 03:37:01 AM »
Hi, I sent an email about not receiving a registration code that I just bought. I had to go on my phone to make a new account here since it wasn't sending verification to my other email.

I sent an email to your main website email and the paypal email. I can provide the transaction ID but I don't feel comfortable doing so publicly.

Alex

• Administrator
Re: I did not receive registration code
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2016, 03:54:57 AM »
Thanks for letting me know. I sent you your key via my hotmail email now.
Blame microsoft's spam filters :( hopefully they fix that soon like they said they would.